Role – Fundraiser
Role Type – Voluntary
Role Purpose – To raise publicity and running costs for KMN
Reporting to – KMN Coordinator
Working hours – Negotiable (depending on funding applying for)
Length of Commitment – Negotiable (depending on funding applying for)
Location- Gloucester Place/Home based
Responsibilities (the role can be split, based on time, skills etc so select options below to build a suitable role for you)
- Seek funding opportunities suitable for KMN outcomes through grants/trusts
- Applying, with the support of the KMN Coordinator, for suitable funding according to the guidelines of the trust.
- Coordinate fundraising activities e.g. events, crowdfunding etc
- Understand and empathise with the KMN values
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication
- Positive and energetic attitude, and strong desire to meet goals and commitments
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to help promote KMN to highlight the issues of social isolation and the small part that everyone in the city can play in creating a connected community. Get in touch with Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and how you can assist – we’re flexible in our approach so do get in touch.