Role – PR Coordinator
Role Type – Voluntary
Role Purpose – To raise publicity in the media by planning, developing and delivering PR initiatives
Reporting to – KMN Coordinator
Working hours – minimum 2 hours a week
Length of Commitment – negotiable
Location- Gloucester Place/Home based
Responsibilities (the role can be split, based on time, skills etc so select options below to build a suitable role for you)
- Building successful relationships with journalists, community newsletters and radio presenters to place KMN media stories showcasing KMN’s values and outcomes.
- Working alongside the KMN Media plan to ensure effective communication of KMN across the city.
- Monitor the media to identify reactive opportunities for KMN to provide commentary.
- Editing content to be published.
- Understand and empathise with the KMN values
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication
- Experience in dealing with press and publicity
- Positive and energetic attitude, and strong desire to meet goals and commitments
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to help promote KMN to highlight the issues of social isolation and the small part that everyone in the city can play in creating a connected community. Get in touch with Amy at email@example.com to find out more and how you can assist – we’re flexible in our approach so do get in touch.